The hands of time~

If you could turn back the hands of time what would you do differently?  A mind boggling question that places one in sacred moments of light and truth which transcends into a re-evaluation process of past events, conducts, some unforgiven mistakes in the eyes of man and so forth...

I guess I imbibed moments like these which to a degree influenced my writing of  this post. The question is 'could I have done things differently or will I have resorted to the same action and have the same outcome or infinitely worse? was it because in hindsight I was young and inexperienced? Would I have listened more than I did as a growing child?

They say we learn by experience and from our mistakes - naturally that is if you are sensible except of course you are fool who do not learn from his/her past mistakes... A lot of mistakes both deliberate and non deliberate ones have been committed by many...some have had terrible endings, some vowed never ever...,some forgave themselves...,some forbidden ones, some continue to remain a mystery...some not so easily forgotton as you are constantly reminded of it by places, people, happenings, signs  and among many more...

I have had my fair share of mistakes...although it is over yet as I am still growing and learning and therefore there's no guarantee that I will not...but I will like to hope that any mistake committed henceforth will certainly be less than I committed in my past life... I can honestly and gladly say that in spite of all my faults...my mama raised no fool...and I couldn't have turned out any better than I am today...This is dedicated to you my lovely mother for a job well done...have a belated mothers day and to my late father for your inspiration for there can never be one like you...so gentle you were...

The take on this one is "he who has learned, unlearns with difficulty"

I have learnt...have you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A man's bum...is it true?

Japan Disaster...

The Snow; Memoirs of MrCoXy