Monday Blues~


Hello Readers & Bloggers alike, I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I'm one of the lot that strongly and infrequently feel like Mondays should be an extended weekend because the weekend is just not long enough to fulfil the weekend activities. So I get to work on a Monday morning feeling like a zombie - a self imposed punishment for going to bed late. Acting like everybody owes me a big breakfast with all the necessary trimmings...hmmm!


Well if you can relate to this then guess what?...I got a message for you and me...No one owes us 'jack'! I think what we must do is to wake up and smell the strong aromatic fragrance of a strong coffee - perhaps black with no sugar; Yes - no sugar no cream - that has the 'UMPH' you need to pick you up quick and set you on the path of dealing with the usual Monday stuff just as you should. Mondays are going no where, and thus the only way is to get a grip and deal with it and stop wallowing in your Monday Blues!

What's the big deal - Monday comes once in a week after all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A man's bum...is it true?

Japan Disaster...

The Snow; Memoirs of MrCoXy