My Highlights of the year, thus far~
Wow, its been donkey's years since I updated MrCoxy's blog! The year is been great although I couldn't say I remember exactly how it started but I'm optimistic it was a pretty sound inception. Certainly we will see it through to a great a finish - The global economy down turn has got everyone on the edge but hold fast because better days are ahead. It's never always going to be this worse, I can assure you of that...my mama always say "no condition is permanent"...and she is damn right as what follows next from here no doubt confirms it!!
Anyway that was just by the way...so revisiting what my mama always say....growing up I never thought time will befall me when I will be a grown 'arse' brother and even contemplate getting married...hmmm...so that moment caught up with me and to my utmost excitement I was lucky to find one of the most beautiful women my eyes have ever smashed upon who fortunately or unfortunately promised to spend the rest of her happily decorated life avec moi!, an old miserable sod like me...who is that foolish enough to marry me?? I guess someone does.They say whoever takes a wife takes a master so I guess my freedom is now under lock and key; scary!...consequently we had a fabulous, well thought through plan, beautifully orchestrated and well executed wedding ceremony...didn't come cheap - a bloody arm and a leg and all...The question then to ask is was it worth it? My answer to that is she the best thing that has ever happened to my miserable life, hell yeah! it was all worth it! Friends, family and love ones made us proud and thanks to all that came to support...folks still talk to us about this wedding today...I must admit I'm even tired of wallowing in it....not trying to sound my own trumpet here... well a little bit...but most people I have indulged with say it was one of best wedding ceremonies they've witnessed thus far...so there must be some element of truth in there...right?!
By now you will probably be asking the question about the honeymoon business. Why rush out to meet the show when the show is actually coming to your home?? So check this out for the crème de la crème...I whisked my baby off to Honolulu, Hawaii island...to pour the honey on the moon! Long trip about 14hrs but all is forgotten once you arrive at Honolulu Airport and are greeted with a lei around neck! Heaven on Earth! Mama Mia! the gorgeous clear blue sea with pure white sand gracing the shores of Waikiki beach , the ever friendly natives of Hawaii...with that tender and solemn voice that permeates from their vocal cords toppled with such gorgeous smile when they greet you...ALOHA!!! hm hm hm oh ...and not to mention the foood! if I was a baby elephant when I left England...call me the papa elephant himself when upon my return ...yeah yeah with belly full...oh and I also topped up my tan as you can see in the photograph.
Great Island; my Mrs and I had a memorable and great time together! Highly recommend! For me the wedding ceremony, the honeymoon, the travel experience have been my highlights of the year! I must admit we suffered a great deal for when we missed our flight on the day of travel but there was nothing that couldn't be sorted...something to save for another time I guess...check out my gallery for some beauty snaps of Honolulu, Hawaii!!
MAHALO!!
Comments
Post a Comment