T G I F

Its not always one could admittedly say that one has had a good week...I'm glad that I can confidently say I have had a good week...certain things believed and hoped for through God's guidance have fallen at the right places and to him I owe all gratitudes.

I believe we started the week off with many but not all were opportuned enough to see end of the week - rest assured, some dropped off right at the start of the week, some were with us in the course of the week but somehow some way could not continue the journey with us through to the end...some have experienced the unexpected...

Some were our loved ones, families, friends and acquaintances whom we have come to know in myriad of special ways...for those that couldnt cross the finishing line with the lucky ones like us...lets remember them as we prepare to embrace the weekend and hope that they are all in a very special place...

For those of us fortunate amigos that are still here, lets continue to fight the good fight with love, harmony and togetherness and specially Thank God Is Friday! - Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A man's bum...is it true?

Japan Disaster...

The Snow; Memoirs of MrCoXy