The Snow; Memoirs of MrCoXy
The return of the snow brings back some dispirited memories which I thought of sharing considering my personal involvement in it. This I call "Nana's spectacular fall"; it feels like just yesterday when my colleagues and I were in the office just laughing out loud, although it happened a year ago;...it was about this lady wearing high heels on a snowy day, worst part, the black ice...what was she thinking?! That was the question on everyone's mind.
This was on a National TV so many people witnessed this incident...the further and deeper we thought of it, the louder our laughter got; was she doing the moon walk on the snow?...naah wasn't too sure, it was an act towards a sudden fall...tears ran down our eyes...whilst we get the stitches...I thought I laughed the loudest of all because one sweet young lady fell...although to some extent one can possibly and comfortably say she brought it all to herself...why? because its not really the very kind of weather one can comfortably wear stilettos, is it? Better still it is not really a situation to laugh off so much about either, all because someone is in danger and falling ungovernably is it really? Well only for the amusement side of it...for what it's worth.
Little did I know that later on in the evening it was my turn for a free fall too. I fell so hard I literally crawled the rest of my journey to my car; not so amusing now... who had the last laugh and the very loudest too? it sure wasn't me, I can tell you that.
The morale of the story is "he who abuses others must not be particular about the answers he gets" I laughed a little too much when it happened to one, but the pain I felt in my fall stayed with me for days as I humbly suffered in silence.
A lesson learnt...I'm sure you will learn something out of it too...
This was on a National TV so many people witnessed this incident...the further and deeper we thought of it, the louder our laughter got; was she doing the moon walk on the snow?...naah wasn't too sure, it was an act towards a sudden fall...tears ran down our eyes...whilst we get the stitches...I thought I laughed the loudest of all because one sweet young lady fell...although to some extent one can possibly and comfortably say she brought it all to herself...why? because its not really the very kind of weather one can comfortably wear stilettos, is it? Better still it is not really a situation to laugh off so much about either, all because someone is in danger and falling ungovernably is it really? Well only for the amusement side of it...for what it's worth.
The morale of the story is "he who abuses others must not be particular about the answers he gets" I laughed a little too much when it happened to one, but the pain I felt in my fall stayed with me for days as I humbly suffered in silence.
A lesson learnt...I'm sure you will learn something out of it too...
lmao!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey dont you laugh too much...you might be next...lol
ReplyDelete