Confidence Restorers~
Many of us if not all have been in and out of era when we felt so low with our self esteem dipped below measure; true or false? I emphatically think its true ~ a feeling of unconsciousness that as humans we are susceptible to which in many ways results in our own demise if we don't rapidly recondition our way of thinking and perception. Even when one tries to instil the 'we are' and the 'we can' attitude back within, many a times we resort to the 'we cannot' mindset...
I was frantically caught up in an enagaging moment beginning of this week with a mysterious phonecall from this lady..:she was pleasant and enthusiastic and full of energy and positivity. I wasn't sure why she had called me but then she said a friend of hers whom I happen to be friends with also gave my number to her so she called.
Reason of her call was simply to get to know me and hopefully become friends...very captivating moment...I couldn't ask why...however she carried on to explain how my friend thought and spoke highly of me and with that positive degree she wanted to also have some association...we spoke and shared out few good ideas. I was drawn into good spirits instantaneously, not because I spoke to this clever lady whom I have never met or seen but unaffectedly for the fact that someone, one I consider a friend of mine thought highly of me...something I seldom even acknowledge within myself.
I thought deep into it for a moment and appreciated it so much... It then dawned on me on how of great importance it is that we appreciate those that appreciate us...seeing that the tiniest of confidence one places in us can suffice in such a manner that we can reach up and touch the sky...this I called the 'confidence restorer'- a postive vibe that flows from one to another and bring about a remarkable transformation from within... confidence restorers are all around us...We find them amongst friends, family, lovers and even acquaintances...
This is dedicated to you-my very friend ~ an admirer of the little significant things in life that we sometimes take for granted. I will like to thank you for your appreciation and showing recognition in me even in the times when I feel so low within my own self...You are my confidence restorer and I appreciate you deeply...
Learn to avoid hate...and appreciate!
Comments
Post a Comment