Good beginnings...

The month of March incepted very well...the early highlights of the month which I'm by far marvelled by was witnessing my baby graduate with her Masters degree in Social Work...when I reflect back on the hard work she put in her studies, the sleepless nights and all the back breaking assignments that she had to undertake, there is absolutely no doubt that every moment of her graduation was worth it!

Second on the list was her name in her category; as the announcer calls her name I see her walk with greater spirit and sense of achievement on the platform with such beauty and grace...I sat with such reverent mental attitude as I clapped endlessly. In my mind I knew she is simply the best and all I could hear was well done baby, you've done it and you deserve it...I knew right there it was the beginning of greater things yet to come...

She is an inspiration and in my eyes an unfeigned future role model...She now wears the 'Hat of Cleverness'...A TRUE INTELLECT... Congratulations babes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A man's bum...is it true?

Japan Disaster...

The Snow; Memoirs of MrCoXy