A man's bum...is it true?
I was reading a fact file this morning and I came across this alleged fact so I thought I shared with you since my blog is all about sharing... It stated that...
"...to women a man's bottom (bum) is the most admired part of his body..."
Well I know some women have this fetich about a man's 'arse' but to what degree is this true to the ladies?
Enlighten us with your comments please if you will...
"...to women a man's bottom (bum) is the most admired part of his body..."
Well I know some women have this fetich about a man's 'arse' but to what degree is this true to the ladies?
Enlighten us with your comments please if you will...
See im not too sure i entirely agree with this, it sounds harsh but firstly you have to look at the size of the male, Most 'Larger' men do not have nice bottoms at all, then it all comes down to how men show it off, as in what trousers they are wearing, a pair or trousers too tight will not flatter anybody, same with a pair that are too big, they need to have properly fitting trousers to fully show what theyve got!!
ReplyDeletep.s we dont like it when men have there jeans/trousers half way down there bums showing all that underwear! Top tip: Where em on your hips, if they are lower then your hips, PULL EM UP!! :)
This is on point Stacey... I couldn't agree with you more on the point about men wearing their trousers half way down their bum...
ReplyDeleteYou see this manner of dressing to my knowledge started off in an era in the men's prisons ~ apparently it was an an indicative to fellow inmates that your arse is available for you know what...
Now its appears to be some kind of fashion trend amongst young people of today without any dress sense...I wonder what it means by that in today's time...
I agree with Stacey!
ReplyDelete